Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013


Work together

Part1

I can and work as part of the team as long as everyone in the team is willing to do his work .i don’t like having a pick up the slack, but I will I know that my grade will be harmed otherwise. My grade academic success was in my first semester when I had to write a 10-12 page research paper ,it was the longest paper I had ever been assigned and I was a little scared. Also it was the first paper where they were like .here you go just write about something I had to argue in favor of or against something , but it could be anything from the sky is blue to hypnotism. I worked on this paper for weeks .every night I would be doing research or writing . I put so much effort into this paper .it ended up being just under 12 pages but it was full on information . I turned it in and when I got it back a week or so later I had received the first A+ of my college career . all my heart work paid off because I got the grade I deserved . I was really happy and proud of my self .

Choose the right

No comments:

Post a Comment