Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013


Sarah’s academic success story

Part2

My test study method: I have different strategies for different types to tests or subjects, for me any type of math is exceptionally difficult so I had to spend extra time on that . I would go back through the homework problems  focusing on the problems that I had extra difficult on . many times I would ask the teacher for any additional study material they could provide . if it was a class that required memorization or applying concepts I would create a sort of study guide for myself many times focusing on what were keys focal point in the class . if I knew there were going be essays I would try to take the terms and apply them to an example or create different questions on the concepts focused on throughout the semester.

My time management secret: I always  carry a planner with me. I even use different color highlighter to show what each event on my calendar is for . For example , pink is personal , yellow is school orang is work , blue is for appointments and green is for my sorority . although I use white –out  frequently , I can see in bright yellow that if I have that project for finance due on Tuesday I need to start working on it the previous weekdays so I can just get it done . my friends have always been amazed at how early I get things accomplished but that is really all I do .

Choose the right

No comments:

Post a Comment