Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013


Student success statement

“seek to do good and you will find that happiest will run after you”

By. James Freeman Clarke

So what this quote is trying to say is that people should always do was right .for example let’s say that you have the chance to chit on a test the right thing to do is not chit. Now that is seeking to choose the right and if you would do the right thing you will feel happy with your self. Also if you as a good person seek good in life you will live with a clean soul. A another example would by if you know all your friends are do wrong but you choose to do what is right then you are choosing to seek what it right.me as a wonderful person that I am everyday I chose to do what is right . I know if I see something that’s wrong I will not try it . but if I see something that is right I will go for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment